A festive black glittery dress and black suede peep toe platforms would look amazing as a Christmas outfit topped off with a lovely dark red lip and gold jewelry also with a long warm coat to wear on top to keep you nice and snug, don't forget your clutch!
Hey guys and girls!
It's nearly Christmas and I just bet everyone is stressing over what to get their girlfriends, sisters, Mums, grandma's and all the other special females in their lives, well just calm down and take a deep breath as I am going to give you a few gift ideas on what to get them..
Personally I think that perfume is just THE gift because you can give it to anyone and they will be appreciative might not be what they want but they'll still be happy right? I think it can only go wrong when someone has a particular scent and you don't know what it is that's when it can become a bit tricky!
Jewellery is such a lovely gift for a women especially when it has meaning to it also there is lots of different types of jewellery you can get for example: rings, bracelets, necklaces or ear rings...
I think a lot of people are going to be getting makeup as Christmas presents this year because as a beauty blogger it's just all I know and you just cant go wrong with makeup.
Candles are so nice even when they are not a gift there just a really nice thing to have and when they are scented oohhh even better and I think women love to have candles especially when they want to wind down and just have some me time!
Shoes are just a gift that you have to receive because there so easy to buy and shoes are a girls best thing right?
Bags bags bags ahhh I just love bags, there so useful so there just the ultimate gift!
These are all of the gifts that I could think that would be a really great Christmas present this year for your loved one I hope it helped and gave you and idea on what to get them!
It's nearly Christmas and I bet everyone is just stressing about what they want to wear well, well, well this is where I come in I have a three part series on a few different Christmas outfits that you can wear this Christmas!
A lovely fitted one shoulder dress and a pair of navy suede platform heels look so good together and a long sleeved blazer that is just so useful as it is winter time and will be cold, so it just makes the outfit more suitable for the weather and also keeps you warm making you able to be comfortable and enjoy your Christmas day!
The outfit is then tied together with a gold necklace and a gold bracelet making the gold on the rim on the heels stand out and making the outfit look much more Christmassy...
Then a little black clutch with a gold chain handle and gold rim just make the outfit look amazing and although the bag is really simple it still looks gorgeous and can hold all your stuff for the day!!!
Look out for the next part of this 3 part series for another outfit idea for Christmas I hope you enjoyed this one and it gave you an idea on what style you could be rocking on Christmas day!
it's so close to Christmas and I'm guessing a lot of you have started Christmas shopping already I know I have, but this is kind of an idea on what to get the wonderful men in your life as a Christmas present when you just have no idea what to get them...
Perfume | Slippers | Watch | Cuff links
Perfume or Aftershave is a really good gift to give because it's used on a daily and is soo easy to choose, not to mention it smells amazing | I think jewellery is just the ultimate gift like you can't be disappointed with jewellery, even though I think choosing jewellery for men can be a bit harder but whatever... | Shoes are a gift that you can just keep giving cause you can never have too many shoes right? | If the gift that your giving is for a male that likes to wear shirts I think that Cuff links would be a real good one, especially cause it's quite unique and you don't really get it as a gift!
I hope that this has given you a few ideas and guided you into what your going to get for that special man
Finally it's week 3 and the last week of the show I hope everyone loved the show as much as I did and enjoyed taking part in this tag as much as I did, I thought it was an amazing idea and was absolutely fabulous!
1) Big congratulations! You won last week’s bush tucker trial. Your reward is the chance to create your own perfume. What ingredients/scents would you choose?
I would go for a vanilla and like berry smell, love the smell of vanilla and the berries will just give it that sweet smell!
2) Around the camp fire you’re all sharing tips. What is the best advice you can give someone to keep your skin healthy? I would say to drink plenty of water and keep skin moisturized.
3) How do you think your camp mates would describe you? Funny and a bit dopey sometimes!
4) You’re missing your family and friends so to bring a bit of comfort to the jungle you are given the opportunity to send one twitter message (max 140 characters). Who would you text and what would you say? Hey, miss you so much can't wait to get home and see you all and tell you all about it. Hope there's plenty food at home being starved so bad out here!
5) You’ve made it to the final two and are awarded the classic three course meal. What would you choose for starter, main and dessert? For my starter I would have 6 spicy nuggets, my main would be a big juicy steak with wedges and lots and lots of ketchup and for dessert oh my I would choose a nice slice of a chocolate gateau.. mmhhh!
6) You’re out of the jungle and the luxury hotel awaits! What will be the first thing you will do? I would run myself a hot bubble bath and bother room service for a while! :D
7) Now you’re out of the jungle and have all your luxuries back, what would be one product you have lived without and could continue to live without? I would have lived without eye shadow and I think I could continue to live without it... for a while
8) Challenge – you have the choice of setting the challenge. What is your challenge and to whom? I would love to do a swimming race with Rebecca Adlington, even though I know I would lose because I can't swim but my challenge would be too win!