Thursday 19 September 2013

This or That Tag

Hey everyone :)
 
I got tagged by my sister FashionSquash to do the This or That Tag, this is actually the first tag I've ever done don't know why but I thought I'd give it a try.
here goes...
 
Make Up

Blusher or Bronzer:
Blusher just cause I've never used bronzer I find it pretty pointless
Lipgloss or Lipstick:
oooh it would definitely have to be Lipstick, just cause there are lipsticks that make our lips shiny and glossy
Liner or Mascara:
 Mascara. Just cause I love my lashes with mascara

Foundation or Concealer:
hmm... Foundation. I don't really need to conceal

Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour Eyeshadow:
Neutral, I don't really like drawing too much attention to my eyes

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow:
Pressed haven't actually tried loose eyeshadow

Nails

OPI or China Glaze:
I don't actually know the difference or tried either so I cant actually decide but if I had to china glaze cause it kinda reminds me of glazed donuts YUM! :)

Long or Short Nails:
Long they just look better and gives me that feminine touch... hahaaa!

Acrylic or Natural:
Natural only cause taking acrylic nails off mash up your nails

Bright or Dark:
Bright. but when the seasons change more miserable I try to tone it down

Flower or No Flower?
Huh? flower what the? no flower I guess

 

Body


Perfume or Body Spray:
Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter:
I don't use either so cant decide

Body Wash or Soap:
Body wash, love the noise the foams make

Lush or Other Bath Companies:
Other, cause I haven't used Lush
 
 

Fashion


Jeans or Sweat Pants:
Jeans, I just think that they go well with literally everything

Long Sleeves or Short Sleeves
I'm someone that likes to keep so warm and comfy, so long sleeve

Dresses or Skirts:
Dresses I don't really like skirts I don't actually know why

Stripes or Plaid
hmm.. why's there no polka dot option I love polka dots :( I guess im going to have to go with stripes

Flip Flops or Sandals:
Sandals duh!

Scarves or Hats:
Scarves. no hats. no scarves. actually hats I think I've moved on a bit from my love of scarves

Studs or Dangly Earrings:
Haven't actually attempted to wear dangly earrings, don't know why bit scared they wont suit me. So studs.

Necklace's or Bracelets
umm.. this is hard bracelets
 
Heels or Flats:
Flats just cause I can wear them everyday and there more comfortable even though I really do just love heels!

Jackets or Hoodies:
Jackets, I think they look better, there warmer and there's no way they can mess up your hair :)
 

Hair

 
 
Curly or Straight:
Curly, especially when their big glamorous curls!

Bun or Ponytail:
Bun, I've never actually done a ponytail

Bobby Pins or Bufferfly Clips:
Bobby Pins, haven't actually used butterfly clips. I don't even know what they are. -_-

Hair Spray or Gel:
Depends on my hairstyle to be honest, if I have extensions then hair spray any other hairstyle gel.

Long or Short:
Long I absolutely love long hair, I just be flipping and flippin' hahaaa!

Light or Dark:
Dark, I don't actually want to dye my hair

Side Sweep or Full Bangs (Fringe):
neither I prefer middle parting
Up or Down:
down, cant flip while it's up can I?

Random

 

Rain or Shine:
Shine, hate having to carry an umbrella in the rain

Summer or Winter:
Winter just as long as it's not raining

Autumn or Spring:
Spring

Chocolate or Vanilla:
I actually don't like ice cream but if I had to choose Vanilla
 
I would like to tag:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment