yup it's , 'Tip Of the Month' this months beauty tip is on Tweezing yo brows! and how to deal with the after pain.
- Plucking your eyebrows right after you have showered will be much less painful therefore is the best time to pluck your eyebrows
- Do not tweeze one eyebrow completely then do the other, you are less likely to achieve similar brows.
- Try dabbing your eyebrows with numbing cream, if you don't have a high tolerance for pain
- to reduce swelling and redness you can try applying ice to the area
- Apply lotion to the skin around your eyebrows to soothe the pain and redness.