Friday 2 August 2013

August Wishlist

 
  1. Hype beanie
2. White Eyeliner pencil
3. Jean Skater Dress
4. Nike Air Max 90 Premium
5. Leather Jacket
6. Black Belted Skater Skirt
7. Pastel coloured Frilly Socks
8. 2true Colour Drench Red Lipstick
 
Hey Everyone :)
 I just wanted to share with you some of the stuff that I'm absolutely dying to have this month. My goal is to get all these items by the end of August and then I will have a haul post coming out soon after to show you all the stuff I bought during that monthly period.... so look out for that!
And any make up items that I buy I will be doing a review on them.
 
 My style has slightly started to change from super girly to a bit more swagalicious... hahaha!
Hence my sudden love for beanies, I think that the beanie look has definitely started to grow on me because now I just think that they are so hot!
I think that I going to widen my make up selection of eyeliners cause I recently noticed that I only have black eyeliner, but I really like the look of other colours so why not eh?
I don't really get lipsticks cause I can never find a colour that just WOW's me but the other day whilst walking through Superdrug I found this lipstick by 2true and I was instantly drawn towards it.
Skater Skirts and Skater Dresses have now become my new love just because I feel that I don't have the right body shape for midi dresses and midi skirts so I tend to go for things that are short and flow.
Surprisingly I've actually grown out of my old leather jacket so I'm in need of a new one cause trying to buss out a leather jacket that is too small is not the one. LOL!
Nike Air Max's have become very popular recently and I never really like air max's but these ones are just beautiful and would fit perfectly into my new style.
Pastel coloured socks are just the icing on the cake to and outfit, is that the saying? but anyways these socks just top off an outfit especially with a pair of trainers there just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment